VLC is one of the most popular media players in the world, in fact, it’s a cross-platform with many sweet options for the end-users. Let’s die deep a bit in.
A good and comprehensive definition for VLC is
The VLC media player is a free and open-source portable cross-platform media player software and streaming media server developed by the Video LAN project. VLC is available for desktop operating systems and mobile platforms, such as Android, iOS, iPadOS, Tizen, Windows 10 Mobile, and Windows Phone. In brief, it’s a perfect compatible IPTV Player ever.
IPTV uses the internet protocol to broadcast the sports, TV shows, movies, series, and entertainments, unlike traditional cable TV which uses the satellite to tune in the channels. The internet protocol is a technical process by which the data is transferred in pockets to the devices through the internet. The process of IPTV is pretty simple. Find the below steps to get yours for free.
How to use VLC Media Player on VLC
- Go to the subscription-iptv.net and write your email to the IPTV Trial Subscription field.
- You will receive your M3U Link on an email in the next 24 hours
- Now, download the VLC Media Player and install it on your device, open the application/software.
- Click on the ‘media’ button on the navigation bar of the menu.
- Click on the ‘open network stream’ option, go to the ‘Network tab’ and paste the link you got from the email.
- After clicking ‘Play’ in the below, a playlist will open and along with it, the entire list of IPTV channels.